Trackspacer creates space in a mix by carving the frequencies that a tracks needs.
It applies an inverse EQ curve after analysing the sidechain signal.
Now you can get cleaner mixes with the turn of a knob.
One of a kind
Trackspacer is an award winning plugin that creates space in a mix by carving the frequencies that the main track needs into another track in real time.
It's no ordinary plugin. Similar to a multiband sidechain compressor but much more powerful, transparent and precise.
Insert it in a track and see for yourself what Trackspacer can do for your mixes.
Why you need Trackspacer
Trackspacer features an internal 32 band EQ that reacts to the incoming sidechain signal. It analyses the spectrum of the sidechain and applies a reversed EQ curve to another track. Trackspacer creates space for the primary track instantly.
Easy to use
Insert it on a track, set the sidechain signal and turn up the amount knob.
If you want to fine tune it you can using the low-cut and high-cut filters.
Trackspacer saves you time.
Mix faster thanks to the easy workflow and automatic EQ. If you need room to breathe, Trackspacer gives it fast to you.
In no time, Trackspacer can give you that extra clarity that high-end productions have. Better, more transparent and easier to use than regular compression.
“Trackspacer is an absolute godsend! It saves hours of making strategic EQ cuts on separate channels and does it in such a precise way.”
John NathanielOne Republic
“Trackspacer helps me clear out frequency areas that conflict with one another. It currently finds its way in a lot of my mixes.”
“The tiniest amount of this gives the lead vocal a mix clarity like nothing else. Such a helpful plugin!”
Greg WellsAdele, Katy Perry
Although Trackspacer can be used using a single knob, it can be fine tuned using the included high-pass and low-pass filters. It also has an advanced panel with more features.
For more precision, adjust the low and high-cut filters to target a specific area of the spectrum. The processing will be done only in that area.
Stereo, Mid, Side
Apply Trackspacer to the full stereo field, only the left or right channels, only the mid or side channels, or anything in between.
Attack and Release
Just like a compressor, you can adjust the attack and release times in milliseconds. Control the time that it takes Trackspacer to react to the signal.
The frequency displays shows you the spectrum of the sidechain signal and the resulting reduction curve. It shows the frequency and dB scales too.
Click to unveil
- # Version 2.5.7 – 16 / 07 / 2020
- – Fixed: crash on Logic 10.5.
- – Improved: general optimisation.
- # Version 2.5.6 – 10 / 03 / 2020
- – Fixed: knob images on Windows.
- – Added: OpenGL on Windows.
- – Improved: macOS Catalina compatibility.
- # Version 2.5.5 – 14 / 01 / 2020
- – Improved: faster spectrogram ballistics.
- – Improved: more readable font for parameter labels.
- – Added: more detailed screen display that shows the frequency and dB on mouse hover.
- – Added: low-cut and high-cut filter graphic feedback on the display.
- – Added: window is now resizable by dragging the bottom right corner.
- – Added: retina images.
- – Added: macOS Catalina support.
- – Added: auto updater.
- – Dropped: 32-bit support.
- # Version 2.5.4 – 13 / 12 / 2018
- Fixed: attack and release bug.
- Added: UI resize functionality.
- Added: Menu when clicking on the logo.
- # Version 2.5.3 – 23 / 08 / 2018
- Fixed: serial number doesn’t accept extra characters other than numbers and dashes. This was – the first cause of serials not being accepted.
- Fixed: freeze parameters correctly recalled.
- Fixed: spectrum analyser behaviour in Pro Tools when initialising the plug-in.
- Improved: on an invalid serial input the plug-in will show a popup.
- Improved: attack and release ballistics.
- # Version 2.5.2 – 29 / 05 / 2018
- Fixed: attack and release ballistics matched with the ones in version 2.0.
- Fixed: license folder is created if it’s not found in the system. This fixes the authorisation issues that were sometimes present on macOS.
- # Version 2.5.2 – 17 / 05 / 2018
- Improved: binary names so old version and new version can coexist in the same DAW.
- Improved: Bigger font size for the parameter’s label.
- # Version 2.5.2 – 16 / 05 / 2018
- New: created from scratch using a new framework for better maintenance. – General CPU optimisation.
- New: graphics.
- Dropped: RTAS support, support for 10.5 and 10.6 MacOS and support for Windows XP and Vista.
- # Initial release to version 2.0.5
No iLok or challenge response.
At the time of the purchase you will receive a username and serial number.
- 10.7 or higher.
- DAW with sidechain functionality.
- Intel processor.
- 7, 8 or 10.
- DAW with sidechain functionality.